We’re all geared up for the raid! Only problem is our 24 friends haven’t shown up :( Oh well, time to join a PUG. And just remember not to stand in the fire.
Our Looking for Group palette has twelve 26mm magnetic pans filled with our handmade eyeshadow formula. Much care has been taken to ensure our eyeshadows are highly pigmented, blendable, and long-lasting.
Our paper palettes are magnetic and include a themed art insert on the inside lid with the names of each color.
Dedicated to the woodsy wrath magic of Voodru-Onyxia.
A shimmer with a chocolate brown base and rose gold shine.
In honor of Cuppycakes-Onyxia, the beloved bank alt.
Shimmery cool, pale blue.
For beast master Rosimund-Onyxia. Expert kiter.
A deep grayish army green matte. Perfect to shadowmeld into.
Dedicated to Teysa-Onyxia’s fel-y smashing of faces.
An orangey-brown base with a shiny green shift on top.
Inspired by Bruddah-Onyxia, a tiny true hero of Stormwind.
A warm cadet blue matte.
Dedicated to Wongway-Onyxia’s Pandaland chi.
A matte in slightly purple-ish taupe.
For Sprïnkles-Onyxia, the blood DK with a heart of gold.
A dark gray base with a strong, frosty cerulean shift.
Dedicated to my husband’s pally who loves justice, retribution… and transmog.
A metallic light gold on a lush grayish-beige base.
In honor of Lihingmui-Onyxia’s mad AOEs.
Pearly satin light beige with blue and green sparks.
Inspired by Lingyao-Onyxia. Leatherworker, leather wearer, stabby assassin.
A rich reddish-brown matte with a slight purple tint.
Dedicated to my main’s space goat lightning bolt <3
A medium gray base with a strong electric cerulean shift.
For the life-draining affliction sorcery by Gwendlyn-Onyxia.
A pale grayish green shimmer.
Ingredients: DEATH KNIGHT, DEMON HUNTER, SHAMAN: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. DRUID, WARRIOR, HUNTER, ROGUE: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon 12, Boron Nitride, Carnauba Wax, Magnesium Stearate. MONK, WARLOCK, PRIEST: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. PALADIN: Copper Powder, Zinc Powder, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. MAGE: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide, Ultramarines, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Yes, all of our products are vegan & cruelty-free. So you never have to double check each listing for any of the features we offer.
Yes, we take great pride that our products are made one batch at a time by us. This allows us to have full control over our ingredients, and the performance of our powders.
We try to ensure that the colors and swatches are as accurate as possible, but there might be differences between monitors or devices in how pigments appear. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we'll be happy to work something out.
Yes, the swatches pictured use primer and we do recommend using it for the best and longest-lasting results.
My products are packed with pigment, so a little will go a long way. I recommend light-handed use when grabbing pressed powders with your brush. Excessive finger swatching, as with all pressed makeup, may cause hardpan.
Not yet, but we are definitely looking into it. We are currently making sure our products ship well and pass any legal requirements.