The hoverbikes are humming and the neon lights reflected in the glass is blinding. The solution? Sunglasses at night, of course! But will that get in the way of my VR headset? How will I read all of the signs inexplicably in Japanese? Either way, we look BA and that’s all that matters here.
Our Cyberpunk: Zero palette has twelve 26mm pans filled with our handmade eyeshadow formula. Much care has been taken to ensure our eyeshadows are highly pigmented, blendable, and long-lasting. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free, talc-free, and paraben-free.
These paper palettes are magnetic and include a themed art insert on the inside lid with the names of each color.
Would look great with our foils! (Especially Magic Missile and Counterspell, IMO 😉)
Pastel pink with a strong blue shift
DARK ALL DAY
Matte black base with silver glitter
𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘴
Super bright silver metallic over a light gray base
A slate blue-gray with an intense pink shift
RED LIGHT DISTRICT
Extreme blue shift highlight or topper
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
A dark brown-red-pink burgundy matte
SYNTHWAVE ON THE RADIO
Grayish-mauve pink matte
Dusty mauve base with a silvery-rose gold metallic shimmer
Intensely bright turquoise shimmer
A rich navy matte
Slate blue-ish gray matte
The swatches are done over primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion) and the shimmer/shift/glitter/metallic colors are applied wet. All Kraken powders can be applied wet or dry, and to get the best payoff for shifts and some shimmers, I recommend a wet application. The pictures are taken in natural light.
Ingredients: NEON STREET, TECHNOMANCER, REFLECTION, HOLOGRAM: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. LOWLIFE, SYNTHWAVE ON THE RADIO, AFTER HOURS, AUGMENTED: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Nylon 12, Carnauba Wax, Magnesium Stearate. RED LIGHT DISTRICT: Mica, Kaolin, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide. HIGH-TECH, CYBORG: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Silicon Oxide. DARK ALL DAY: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Nylon 12, Carnauba Wax, Magnesium Stearate. Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides, Red #40, Blue #1, Chromium Oxide, Ultramarines, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Yes, all of our products are vegan & cruelty-free. So you never have to double check each listing for any of the features we offer.
Yes, we take great pride that our products are made one batch at a time by us. This allows us to have full control over our ingredients, and the performance of our powders.
We try to ensure that the colors and swatches are as accurate as possible, but there might be differences between monitors or devices in how pigments appear. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we'll be happy to work something out.
Yes, the swatches pictured use primer and we do recommend using it for the best and longest-lasting results.
My products are packed with pigment, so a little will go a long way. I recommend light-handed use when grabbing pressed powders with your brush. Excessive finger swatching, as with all pressed makeup, may cause hardpan.
Not yet, but we are definitely looking into it. We are currently making sure our products ship well and pass any legal requirements.