𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒙.
Our The Good Life blushes are a soft, silky and lightweight pigment that can be either worn sheer or built over primer for an opaque look. 44mm pan and soft brown magnetic compact.
All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free, talc-free, and paraben-free.
𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐲-𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞
The Good Life collection includes an eyeshadow palette, a highlighter, two blushes, two glitter gels, and a sugar scrub!
Ingredients: Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Carnauba Wax. May Contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides, Red #40, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Yes, all of our products are vegan & cruelty-free. So you never have to double check each listing for any of the features we offer.
Yes, we take great pride that our products are made one batch at a time by us. This allows us to have full control over our ingredients, and the performance of our powders.
We try to ensure that the colors and swatches are as accurate as possible, but there might be differences between monitors or devices in how pigments appear. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we'll be happy to work something out.
Yes, the swatches pictured use primer and we do recommend using it for the best and longest-lasting results.
My products are packed with pigment, so a little will go a long way. I recommend light-handed use when grabbing pressed powders with your brush. Excessive finger swatching, as with all pressed makeup, may cause hardpan.
Not yet, but we are definitely looking into it. We are currently making sure our products ship well and pass any legal requirements.