Grab your Mentats and hop in Max’s Interceptor cuz we’re going forward in time but back in sophistication. Who needs civilization when you can join a biker gang with an infinite supply of anti-radiation chems?
Our The End of the World palette has twelve 26mm pans filled with our handmade eyeshadow formula. Much care has been taken to ensure our eyeshadows are highly pigmented, blendable, and long-lasting. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free, talc-free, and paraben-free.
These paper palettes are magnetic and include a themed art insert on the inside lid with the names of each color.
Mohawks and spike shoulder guards required to join
Dark brown base with a metallic rust-color shine
Don’t catch the kid’s boomerang…
Ginger orange shimmer
I feel it in my bones. Bad sign?
Pastel orange base with a strong green-yellow shift
Changing scorpions into radscorpions since 2077
Neon pastel orange matte
Bust a deal, face the wheel
Rose gold foil glitter!
For a full foil look, I recommend using a fixative such as our Rosewater Mixing Medium and a typical foil application technique. For a lighter metallic look, a sticky primer works great!
Sometimes you just gotta make a bed out of cardboard...
Dusty purple base with a strong copper-color shift on top
Dystopia never looked so good
A medium peanut brown matte
Keeping me sane from the ghoul jumpscares with Diamond City Radio
Dark grayish-green base with an aqua shift
Don’t ever talk to me or my son again
Mint green matte
Tactical fighting goes out the window when someone tries to steal your last can of Iguana Bits
A multichrome shimmer! Goes from hot pink to copper-orange with peaks of magenta and gold, depending on the angle and lightsource.
War. War never changes.
Dark charcoal matte
It's got everything you need
A high shimmer yellow gold with a semi-transparent base
Ingredients: RAIDER: Copper Powder, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. RADIOACTIVE, MAKESHIFT: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. ATOMIC BOMB, WASTELAND, VAULT DWELLER, APOCALYPSE: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Nylon 12, Carnauba Wax, Magnesium Stearate. FERAL, BERSERKER: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide. PIP-BOY, THE CITADEL: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide. THUNDERDOME: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Tin Oxide.May Contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 40, Yellow 5, Chromium Oxide, Ultramarines, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Yes, all of our products are vegan & cruelty-free. So you never have to double check each listing for any of the features we offer.
Yes, we take great pride that our products are made one batch at a time by us. This allows us to have full control over our ingredients, and the performance of our powders.
We try to ensure that the colors and swatches are as accurate as possible, but there might be differences between monitors or devices in how pigments appear. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we'll be happy to work something out.
Yes, the swatches pictured use primer and we do recommend using it for the best and longest-lasting results.
My products are packed with pigment, so a little will go a long way. I recommend light-handed use when grabbing pressed powders with your brush. Excessive finger swatching, as with all pressed makeup, may cause hardpan.
Not yet, but we are definitely looking into it. We are currently making sure our products ship well and pass any legal requirements.