The Harvest Festival is approaching. You didn’t plant your strawberries early enough to make it in time and, as usual, the store is closed when you need it the most. Your options are: Book it down to level 10 million of the mine and get a diamond? Hope the goddess shows favor and the chicken lays a dope high quality egg by morning? Or have an awkward conversation with the wizard in the forest to see if he can help… somehow? Difficult options, all. But you’re happy to do it for the farm. For the dream. For the good life.
View the entire The Good Life Collection!
The Good Life palette has twelve 26mm pans filled with our handmade eyeshadow formula. Much care has been taken to ensure our eyeshadows are highly pigmented, blendable, and long-lasting. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free, talc-free, and paraben-free.
These paper palettes are magnetic and include a themed art insert on the inside lid with the names of each color.
OUT OF STAMINA
A radiant cream shimmer
Mustardy brown matte
Rose gold shimmer
Desaturated periwinkle matte
Light purple base with a strong pink shift and pink-to-gold gold duochrome glitter
UPGRADE TO COPPER
Silky copper shimmer
Bronze base with a glittery gold shimmer
YOUR FIRST CHICKEN
Camel brown matte
Rich dark brown with a slight plum tint
Vivid seafoam green with a bright silver and pale green sparkle
Dark teal matte
The swatches are done over primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion) and the shimmer/shift/glitter/metallic colors are applied wet. All Kraken powders can be applied wet or dry, and to get the best payoff for shifts and some shimmers, I recommend a wet application. The pictures are taken in natural light.
Ingredients: BACHELORETTE, THE GODDESS, TOWN HALL, SECRET WOODS: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide. BACHELOR, FESTIVAL DAY, YOUR FIRST CHICKEN, FARMHOUSE, IN SEASON: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Nylon 12, Carnauba Wax, Magnesium Stearate. OUT OF STAMINA: Mica, Kaolin, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide. UPGRADE TO COPPER, : Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate. HEART EVENT: Mica, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Silicon Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. May Contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides, Yellow #10, Blue #1, Chromium Oxide, Ultramarines, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Yes, all of our products are vegan & cruelty-free. So you never have to double check each listing for any of the features we offer.
Yes, we take great pride that our products are made one batch at a time by us. This allows us to have full control over our ingredients, and the performance of our powders.
We try to ensure that the colors and swatches are as accurate as possible, but there might be differences between monitors or devices in how pigments appear. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we'll be happy to work something out.
Yes, the swatches pictured use primer and we do recommend using it for the best and longest-lasting results.
My products are packed with pigment, so a little will go a long way. I recommend light-handed use when grabbing pressed powders with your brush. Excessive finger swatching, as with all pressed makeup, may cause hardpan.
Not yet, but we are definitely looking into it. We are currently making sure our products ship well and pass any legal requirements.