Your party has finally ventured to the ancient library where your master stashed his most powerful spells, and you’ve managed to save a few crisp pieces of vellum from the bard writing his melodramatic memoirs. Unfortunately, all you are focused on is the fantasy of sending a fireball into the face of the guy playing chaotic evil...
Our prismatic foils are chunky holographic loose glitter flakes that display beautiful and huge ranges of color. They can be used for eyes, lips, nails, and festival face looks!
Each jar contains 0.2g of foil and is about 1 inch (26mm) wide, ⅜ inch (10mm) deep, and the D20 in the picture is for scale. The jars are plastic with a lid and are sealed. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free, talc-free, and paraben-free.
We recommend using glitter glue or sticky primer, and patting the product on with your finger or a flat brush for best results. A little goes a really long way and I would estimate you can get dozens of eye looks from one pot.
Neon dark red | Purplish-pink| Reddish-orange | Neon blue
Please allow for settling during shipping. These are loose flakes and are very lightweight so might sit differently in the jar at different times. All jars contain 0.2 grams of foil so some foils might be heavier/denser than others and appear like less (even though it’s not). Also please be careful when opening the jar to ensure they don’t blow around :)
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silicon Oxide.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Yes, all of our products are vegan & cruelty-free. So you never have to double check each listing for any of the features we offer.
Yes, we take great pride that our products are made one batch at a time by us. This allows us to have full control over our ingredients, and the performance of our powders.
We try to ensure that the colors and swatches are as accurate as possible, but there might be differences between monitors or devices in how pigments appear. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we'll be happy to work something out.
Yes, the swatches pictured use primer and we do recommend using it for the best and longest-lasting results.
My products are packed with pigment, so a little will go a long way. I recommend light-handed use when grabbing pressed powders with your brush. Excessive finger swatching, as with all pressed makeup, may cause hardpan.
Not yet, but we are definitely looking into it. We are currently making sure our products ship well and pass any legal requirements.